Slyde Handboards - The Bula - Mvovo
The Slyde Bula Shorebreak Womp Board is Sleek, lightweight, built to last and designed for speed. The most advanced and performance driven handboard on the market developed and tested by Point Panic’s local and Kaha Nalu Hawaii founder, Sean Enoka.
- Materials: Epoxy, urethane, fiberglass, and 2mm TPU Flak Jacket high tensile laminate.
- Weight : 422gm / 14oz with strap.
- Dimensions: 11.77in / 29.89cm X 7.25in / 18.38cm.
- Overall: Tight rails with exceptionally deep concave for shorebreak hold.
- Wave Size: Designed for shorebreak and generally anything over 3ft. This is a barrel hunter.
- Skill Level: The Bula is designed to hold on steep fast shorebreak and get you in early and barrelled. If you don't feel comfortable in those conditions, this may not be the board for you.