DaFin Fins - Zak Noyle - Kai Lenny
Zak Noyle is one of the best extreme surf photographers in the world. Through his work in the ocean in Hawaii, he has formed a relationship with World Renowned Waterman, Kai Lenny. Born & Raised on the island of Maui, Kai is a product of his environment. From the biggest waves in the world to the smallest swells and the strongest winds. It's all about staying in teh water and having fun no matter what the conditions are. 8x SUP World Champion with a passion for competition and innovation. The sky isn't the limit, space is only the beginning. Together, the bring you the Zak Noyle x Kai Lenny DaFiN.
DaFin has earned its reputation with strong endorsements from the world's best watermen and has become the #1 choice of lifeguards, bodysurfers, and top watermen around the world.
The side rails --- the “strakes”--- on DaFin are rock solid but run only about half way down the length of the fin where they angle back to the blade.
This forces the fin to flex right at this critical point.
The raised v-shaped foot pocket combined with a stiff blade working together at the point of flex creates maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick with less effort.
- The perfect balance of comfort and power.
- Endorsed by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, United States Lifesaving Association and used by the best professional watermen and waterwomen around the world.
- Fins float in salt water.
- Lightweight and great for travel.
- Fins can be worn on either foot.
- Made with quality, natural rubber.