DaFin Fins - Zak Noyle - Grey Wolf
Zak Noyle is one of the best extreme surf photographers in the world. Out of appreciation for the role lifeguards play in the surf community, Zak donates the royalties from these signature fins to the North Shore Lifeguard Association.
DaFin has earned its reputation with strong endorsements from the world's best watermen and has become the #1 choice of lifeguards, bodysurfers, and top watermen around the world.
The side rails --- the “strakes”--- on DaFin are rock solid but run only about half way down the length of the fin where they angle back to the blade.
This forces the fin to flex right at this critical point.
The raised v-shaped foot pocket combined with a stiff blade working together at the point of flex creates maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick with less effort.
- The perfect balance of comfort and power.
- Endorsed by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, United States Lifesaving Association and used by the best professional watermen and waterwomen around the world.
- Fins float in salt water.
- Lightweight and great for travel.
- Fins can be worn on either foot.
- Made with quality, natural rubber.